The Centre has been declared in 2010, and it offers rehabilitation of all types of disabilities as well as for children with autism spectrum disorder through the following programs Service (Special Education - occupational therapy - speech therapy - physiotherapy - psychological counseling and behavior modification)
- Evaluate, train and educate persons with disabilities who suffer from learning difficulties.
- Provide comprehensive treatment and educational/professional services to children and teenagers who suffer from emotional disorders and growth disabilities
- Teach those individuals on life, learning and success in the society
- Provide the support for the tuition fees for the children of the underprivileged families to be able to join school
- Design programs to rehabilitate disabled children and provide the appropriate training and treatment
- The diagnosis and evaluation program covers behavior/education/ health/rehabilitation and psychological treatment
- Provide personal care for every case joining the Centre
- Organize a summer camp every summer for children with special needs who suffer from difficulties. It includes the projects of arts, handicrafts, cooking, sports activities, educnal games and computer.